Phoenix Roofing Contractor
Your local, quality and affordable roofing professionals are here at Almeida Roofing Inc.! We understand how important it is to have a sturdy roof over your head. That’s why we demonstrate quality and professionalism each time we maintain and service it. When the time comes to replace your roof, Almedia Roofing Inc will be there with you every step of the way. We offer financing options, so you don’t have to stress about paying all at once. We are here to help, not cause you to have a heart attack!
It doesn’t matter if we are maintaining or replacing your roof, Almeida Roofing Inc has the crew to do the job! Our roofing specialists have the knowledge and experience “Joe Shmo off the street” simply does not. Not only do we have the best crew, but we also have quality equipment and materials to get the job done right. With quality products, we can deliver quality work. Give your local roofing specialist a call to schedule maintenance or a replacement estimate!
Why hire a roofing company?
As a homeowner, one of the biggest and most expensive investments you’ll experience is replacing the roof. Not all of us have thousands of dollars laying around to spare so we want to make sure the job is getting done right. You don’t want some inexperienced wanna-be installing your roof! Getting a new roof isn’t as exciting as a new vanity in the bathroom but you want to ensure the roof is going to do its job, protect you and your family. Be excited about that at least!
It is strongly encouraged to hire a roofing contractor when you’re in the market to replace the roof. A roofing company has the skills, tools, manpower, professionalism, and experience to ensure the job is done right. Why is it so important that the job gets done right? For your safety, roof longevity, and investment. Joe Shmoe off the street most likely does not have what it takes to give you quality roof installation.
Almeida Rooding is a roofing contractor in the Phoenix, Arizona area that also services the surrounding cities. We have what it takes to perform a quality roof installation on your home. With our certified crew and professionalism, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied with your new roof. Our goal is to make this process as smooth and painless as possible… we will work with you every step of the way!
Give us a call for a free roof replacement estimate! 602-743-3175
Love your roof?
If you love your roof for always protecting you, show it some appreciation by getting an inspection done! An inspection by a licensed and trained roofing professional gives you the opportunity to be ahead of the game. With a roof inspection, you’ll know whether you need to think about repairing or replacing your roof. If the roof is in tip-top shape, then you don’t need to think about anything but the money you’re saving!
Why is a roof inspection important?
A roof inspection is important because it gives you the chance to detect problems before they become an even bigger problem. For example, there is a tile missing from the middle of your roof that you had no idea about. There would be no way you noticed it unless you went up there yourself. This one missing tile can create an even bigger problem if not taken care of. Why? Because when it rains, the water can easily get into the interior of the home causing water damage to the walls and ceilings.
Don’t skip out on a roof inspection, call Almeida Roofing Inc to schedule! We have the roofing specialist that are dedicated to providing our customers with knowledge of their roof. Our goal is to inform you of potential roof problems before they become an actual problem. This saves you money and headaches! For more information and scheduling, call us anytime at Almeida Roofing Inc.!
Water Leak Repair in Desert Hills
Roof Water Leak Repair in Desert Hills
Arizona is such a pretty place to live, with beautiful weather several months of the year.
Then comes the blistering summer heat, the beautiful, powerful and also damaging summer monsoon storms which result in damage insurance claims every year. The roof of the home is often times the first line of defense from these heavy storms and scorching heat. Most roofs can easily withstand most Arizona monsoon storms, however with the unpredictable winds and water damaged shingles go flying, roof tile can crack from falling debris and existing roof damage is exasperated.
Water Is Beautiful... OUTSIDE!
Water is one of the most beautiful natural elements… in the right setting that is. If you are wanting to go camping, fishing or just go find your Zen on the water, these are all fabulous examples of how water is so key to not only our survival — but also our pleasure. Backyard pools, rain storms and more are also wonderful elements of our life that couldn’t be without water. The human body is primarily made up of water. Our clothes and dishes wouldn’t be very clean without water. You see where this is going. Water is a must have.
Leaky Roofs and Leaky Plumbing
The Roof Is Not Seen
For most types of roofing services, we are the ones to call – Contact us at 602-743-3175 to arrange your free estimate.
- Mon -Fri: 8AM – 4PM
Arizona Monsoon Season Is Here!
The Arizona monsoon storms can be exciting, scary, pretty and also costly.
Several cities in the Phoenix and surrounding areas suffered damage to roofs and other structures already this Monsoon 2022 season, and this season is just getting started. There has been reports of multiple power outages, lots of roof damage and even a completely flattened mobile home!
Below are some tips to stay safe during this Monsoon 2022:
(The below tips from: Arizona Fire & Medical Authority (az.gov) website)
The Arizona Fire & Medical Authority gives these tips on safety during and after storms, no matter where you are at:
Lightning is attracted to metal and water, and tends to strike the highest or tallest objects. YOU ARE IN A STRIKE ZONE IF YOU HEAR THUNDER FIVE SECONDS OR LESS AFTER YOU SEE LIGHTNING!
- Avoid wide, open areas such as fields and golf courses.
- Stay off hilltops and other high points of land.
- Don’t stand near trees or tall poles
- Get at least 7 feet away from tall objects
- Avoid metal objects such as golf carts and clubs, lawn mowers and pipes.
- Get to the lowest point of ground you can, and kneel or squat to minimize your contact points with the ground.
- Do not lie flat. This will make you a bigger target.
- Don’t huddle with others. Spread out at least 15 feet apart.
- Remove golf shoes or steel-toed boots.
- If you’re out on the water, get to land.
- If you’re in a pool, get out.
Downed Power Lines
- Stay at least 100 feet away.
- If the power line has fallen on your car while you’re in it, don’t touch anything metal in the car, and stay inside until professional help arrives.
- Never try to help someone trapped by a power line. You endanger your own safety. Instead, call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Stay away from windows during strong winds. Tree limbs and other wind-borne objects can be a hazard.
- Electrical wiring attracts lightning. Avoid using the telephone, except for emergencies.
- Lighting can move through a home’s plumbing, attracted to the metal or water. Avoid using sinks and showers.
- Disconnect computers, TVs and other delicate electronic equipment. Consider attaching surge protectors to such equipment.
- Don’t enter a dust storm if you can avoid it.
- Turn headlights on and slow to a prudent speed.
- If you pull off the road, get as far to the right as possible. Turn off the car and headlights, and set the parking brake. Keep your foot off the brake pedal because other drivers may think you’re a car in motion.
- Rain reduces traction and causes tires to hydroplane. Slow your speed accordingly.
- Water on roads may be deeper than it looks. Watch for vehicles travelling too fast. They can throw up blinding sheets of water.
- Don’t cross rain-swollen washes. You can be caught in a flash flood that can sweep your vehicle and its contents away.
- Pay attention to hazard signs and roadblocks. Ignoring them threatens life and property, and can result in enforcement action by police.
Stuck in a wash:
Control of a vehicle is lost in 6 inches of water. Most vehicles will begin to float in 2 feet of water.
– If you have a phone, call 911. Our firefighters are equipped and trained on swift water rescues.
– If you can, climb onto the roof and wait to be rescued.
– If the water is still low and you can wade to safety, do so, but beware of floating debris.
Additional Monsoon and Dust Storm Information
- National Weather Service – Monsoon Information
- Arizona State Climate Office – Monsoon Status
- Arizona Emergency Information Network – Monsoon Awareness
- Arizona Emergency Information Network – Dust Storms
- Pull Aside Stay Alive – Driving in a Dust Storm“
Roofing repair that you can count on is something that can really help to rest your mind at ease. As a home owner, it’s important to develop relationships with the contractors that can make your life easier.
We can handle your roofing repair professionally, no matter how big or small the job is! Give us a call to schedule a free consultation and estimate: 602-743-3175
GET FREE ROOFING ESTIMATE FROM A WELL-TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED CONTRACTOR
While in the process of acquiring a free roofing estimate, it is highly recommended to do thorough research in terms of building techniques and the potential materials that you can employ. There is no denying the fact that the Internet is certainly the best platform for you to get the same without any hassle. Do not forget to go through the previous customer reviews and rating of the chosen website so as to avoid any major problem in the long run. Moreover, also choose a trustworthy, verified, and reputed one that has a staff of committed and professional experts.
When you get the quotes’ list for roofing, make sure to compare the same with the other companies as well so as to avoid any last-minute issues. In case you have the quote from an online company that provides you with 2 layers of the state shingles while the other one is only offering you a single layer, then the latter one will definitely prove to be a cheaper option. This is due to the fact that they have a lower labor price and cost of the materials. When you are choosing online flat roof repair companies, it is vital for you to ask your contractor about the written warranty as well which covers roofing services as well as roofing materials. Usually, many quality materials work well for 6-26 years as per the type of roofing material you use in the process and the weather conditions as well.
You can also compare estimates from several contractors and then choose the most appropriate one for yourself to replace or install your house’s roof while considering these things in mind –
1. The Warranty Period – When a roofing contractor offers an absolute warranty for the service he provides, it fosters his sheer trust in his product or service’s quality. Due to this, you can easily claim it in case your roof is having a problem. The quality of the good warranty period is coverage of both the service and the product. The lifespan of the asphalt shingles is approximately 15 years, on the other hand, roofing sheets made up of wood shingles stay or 30-51 years. If you are working with engineered plastic, it has the life span of 35-51 years.
2. The Materials used in this process – It is your duty to ensure the fact that all materials are listed in an estimate from raw materials such as roof shingles to supplementary materials such as underlayment and sealant. Be it the shingle roofing contractors or any particular type of ones, this kind of information makes sure that he does not charge any additional fees while laying down the roofs.
3. The Labor Cost – If the Labor cost of a company is higher, that means roofing contractor has a staff of experienced and well-trained labor who know how to deliver quality oriented services. Higher labor price is indeed a good sign as it shows that the job is being done by the professionals who are committed to their work.
While hiring the perfect contractor for your job, it is necessary for you to keep all these aspects in mind so that desired results can easily be achieved without having to spend a lot of bucks from your pocket. In case you opt for the best tile roof repair phoenix through an online portal, it is suggested to take a good look at the previous customer reviews and ratings. You should be completely sure when it comes to finding the most suitable contractor as it will not only save your money but a lot of your precious time as well. You should choose to go for a trustworthy and reputed website for the same.
The tile roof repair is not so common as compared to the other roofing issues since this particular type of roof is able to tackle any sort of catastrophe. There is a reason why they are being used worldwide as their history of surviving for the longest period of time is quite impressive. On average, these types of roofs have the capability of lasting for a century without the need for any replacement.
PROCEED WITH THE ROOFING PLANS WITH BETTER ROOF ESTIMATE ROOF REPAIR COST!
The roof is considered as essential as well as a basic element of the house that helps in safeguarding the person from all the harsh conditions without taking much time. That is the reason it is suggested that a person should manage the roof properly. Moreover, If a person is planning to install or repair the roof, the first thing that clicks in their mind is the cost of roof repair. It is vital for the person to plan an estimate roof repair cost so that they can easily construct the roof without any hassle.
Roof replacement cost should be kept in mind while planning the estimate roof repair cost so that the person can lay a better plan in less duration of time. So, if a person is willing to know the proper estimate roof repair cost, then they should hire a professional who can help you easily. a good and reliable contractor can offer the best service so that the roof can look perfect. These contractors help in fixing the food at a perfect cost so that it does not cost much to the client pocket. They are expert in offering different ways of fixing the roof accordingly. Then it is in the hand of the person that which plan to choose according to their pocket. Make sure to look for the contractor who can easily fix the roof in the right manner so that it can stay for a long duration of time.
The roof repair cost is basically based on the material that is used for fixing the roof. Most of the times people like to add the new sheath on the roof so as to save their time and money. This sheath helps in avoiding all the damages or the losses in the right manner so that the roof can remain protected for a long duration of time. It makes sure that no harsh condition affects the shine of the roof.
Moreover, repairing the roof is not an easy task to perform because it is time-consuming as well as an expensive process. So, at the time of deciding the roof estimate do not forget to calculate the roof shingles cost. Shingles cost is influenced by the area of the roof. The asphalt shingles are applied to the old shingles so as to provide a good condition to the roof without taking much time. These shingles are applied by removing the old shingles so that they can stick to the surface easily. Roofing shingles prices vary from the size of the roof so it is advisable that the person should measure the wall at the time of calculating the cost.
Things to be kept in mind while making the new roof estimate-
1. Roof Type-
The cost of the roof is decided on the basis of roof type. Some of the roofs are flats, sloped, high as well as low. All the material that is made for preparing the roof varies depending on the type of rood. So, at the time of deciding the roof cost make sure to have a look at the kind of roof one has.
2. Roof Repair Permits-
In all the cities as well as towns one need to take permission before repairing the roof of the house. So, it is the duty that the roofers should take permits before preceding the work. These permits cost may be on the flat rate in the place where you are living in.
3. The Scope Of Roof Repairs-
The size of the roof repair is considered as a major factor that helps in determining the cost of the roof repair. Contractors determine a price by the square footage of the roof so that they can plan accordingly. In terms of roofs, the square is a 10-foot-square area. So, one should keep that thing in mind at the time of deciding the roof cost. People those who wish to go for shingles should know that they are cost by per square, so a person will be charged accordingly. A person should know that he or she will be charged 10-foot-square even if they repair less.
4. Water Damage-
Water is one of the elements that can easily damage home structure without taking much time. But such damages are not possible until the roofer removes the shingles. At the time of deciding the cost, they should keep in mind that water damage repair is much expensive as compare to the others.
So, if you are thinking to go for roof repair, then do consider the above-mentioned points.