A SNEAK PEAK ON THE BEST ROOFING STYLES￼
The roof of the house is one of the most delicate, expensive and important structures of the construction. Before you install a roof you need to know about the available styles in the market. One of the trusted companies of the industry on which you can bank for quality roof repair and installation services is Almeida Roofing.
Roofing is an important construction of our house as it protects us from all external impurities. It also keeps us safe while nature goes topsy-turvy with its storms and heavy rains, such as the El Nino patterns. Apart from safeguarding us and our homes, roofing also adds to the aesthetic beauty of the site. Thus, the residents can choose various styles for installing their roofs, which are both efficient and elegant.
In this composition, we have mentioned some roofing styles that are trending this year. You can contact your local and trained roofing company in Phoenix AZ, for installing your desirable roofing style based on your budget, ambience, house appearance, and personal preference.
- Solar-Powered Panels – We all are doing our bit to save the environment, and using solar power as an energy source is one of the best options. Also, using solar energy reduces our electricity bills, so we are in a win-win situation. Previously, the solar panels were bigger and were strenuous to install. However, in the present times, solar panels are sleek and easier to set up. These panels will make your roof look sophisticated. You will also be content that Mother Nature raises a notch each time you use solar energy.
- Shingles – The asphalt shingles are all-time favorites as they give the house a classic appearance. Although it is not as heat resistant as tiles, it is more durable and reliable against damage. As a result, it constantly remains in high demand in the infrastructure market. Asphalt shingles come in several patterns and shades, and you can contact Almeida Roofing to get a catalogue of the available shingle styles.
- Metal – Metallic roofing was on the verge of becoming obsolete, but recently its fame sprang up again. It may be because the materials used nowadays are more long-lasting and offer more variety in patterns. Moreover, metals like aluminum, copper, steel and other alloys can be welded according to the customer’s choices with cutting-edge technologies. Some roofing contractors in Phoenix Az, also use recycled materials for installing a metal roof, which is an eco-friendlier alternative.
- Silicone Coating – This category comes in handy when we need to repair or redo roofing. In roofs coated with silicone material, the old materials need no repair, and the roofing contractor Phoenix can fix the damage by changing the silicone on the surface. Also, these are resistant to leakage and harmful UV rays.
- Synthetic Materials – As more and more people are shifting towards using recyclable materials, synthetic roofing is also a great idea. It employs recycled rubber and plastic, which are not only saving natural sources but also are much easier to install. The synthetic roofing materials are lightweight and can be molded to different shapes as the resident desires.
- Reflective Coating – This is one of the smart ways of managing your electricity bills and contributing towards the prevention of air pollution at the same time. It refers to cool roofing, involving the coating of reflective materials on the roof, which use the laws of light to deviate the surrounding heat. Thus, your house will stay cooler than usual, and you will put less pressure on your cooling system. On some days, you may not even need to switch your HVAC system on, thus emitting fewer CFCs, which are major sources of global warming.
- Bold Shades – Gone are the days when people considered roof colors to be mundane or inconspicuous. Nowadays, people are bolder in their approach, which also reflects in their taste for roofing shades. Almeida Roofing, one of the finest roofing services in Phoenix, offers numerous bold and plain shades from which you can choose your roofing color. You can try contrasting the colors between your house and the roof.
You can visit the website of Almeida Roofing to get more information about its services and company history.