Roof Inspections & Preventative Maintenance
For homeowners, the stability and strength of the structure of their home is often overlooked. We would rather spend our money and efforts upgrading the kitchen and bathrooms. I don’t blame you, I’m the same way. However, if we don’t ensure our homes are structurally solid, those beautiful teal cabinets and white marble countertops can easily be destroyed.
How do you avoid that from happening? For starters, you’ll want to make sure the roof over your head isn’t going to come crashing down on you. This requires regular roof inspections annually and preventative maintenance.
During a roof inspection, the roofing specialist will do a thorough inspection in and outside the home. If they find any damage or areas of concern, they will bring them to your attention and provide repair or replacement options if necessary. Most roofing contractors offer financing so you can give your home the attention it needs without worrying about financial stress.
To avoid unnecessary roof damage, there are things you can do:
- Trim back branches on tall trees close to the house.
- Clear gutters.
- Check for broken tiles or shingles.
- Keep the roof free of debris
- Schedule annual roof inspections with a trusted roofing contractor.
Don’t have a trusted roofing contractor in your contact list?
No problem. Now you do! Almeida Roofing Inc. 623-743-3175. Our trained and certified roof inspectors have the knowledge and skills to inspect any roof! With each roof they inspect, professionalism and care are demonstrated from start to finish. For more information on roofing services Almeida Roofing Inc. can provide you, give us a call or check out our website.
Common Causes of Damage on Your Arizona Roof
We enjoy doing an activity with our family on a bright sunny day, but if your roof had feelings, those feelings would be quite the opposite. The harsh summer sun, small period of monsoon season, and winter months are a lot on our roofs to endure every year. Almeida Roofing Inc. knows how destructive our Arizona weather can be on homeowners’ and business owners’ roofs.
The top 4 suspects of roof damage are:
- Sun- While your roof sits in the sun day after day under the harsh UV rays, the roofing materials eventually deteriorate.
- Rain- During our brief monsoon season, the rain can potentially get under shingles and in holes. When water gets into places it’s not supposed to be, catastrophic damage occurs that results in very costly repairs.
- Dramatic Temperature Change- While your roof is blazing hot in the summer and monsoon season finally appears, the sudden cold rainfall causes the roof to swiftly expand and contract, creating cracks that will lead to leaks.
- Branches- During our monsoon storms, we get intense winds. These winds cause havoc for your roof when trees too close to your home get blown around, causing branches to fall. These large branches can crack, break, and displace your shingles.
Almeida Roofing Inc.
Almeida Roofing Inc. is your local roofing expert ready to take care of your roof! We take pride in our work and demonstrate that to each customer and roof we service. Our trained and professional roofing contractors are equipped to handle any roofing job big or small! To learn more about how we can service you, call us at 623-743-3175 .