Commercial Roofing Maintenance Programs For Business Owners
If you own or manage a Commercial building, you know there are a million different things you’re responsible for. One of those things, is the roof on the building. Roof repairs can be expensive and inconvenient for your business. Having a Roof Maintenance plan would aid in unexpected roof repairs.
Here in the Phoenix area, we get intense monsoon storms. Heavy rain and high winds can wreak havoc on your roof. It would be unfortunate if the roof collapsed while customers were in your office, store, or restaurant. With a Roof Maintenance Plan, the roofer can detect areas in your roof that may need attention before the storm comes. Having these repairs done during the maintenance will prevent having costly repairs in the future.
There are various companies in Arizona that offer a Commercial Roofing Maintenance plan. You’ll want to make sure you choose the right contractor for you and your business. While researching, there are items you should verify is included in the maintenance program they’re offering.
- The program should lay out the predictable annual and lifetime repair and maintenance costs.
- Must contain history reports for the roof along with the inspection checklists, major repairs done, and a detailed plan to execute roof replacement.
- Maintenance needs to work in harmony with the other parts of the facility.
- Needs to comply with safety.
- An annual routine guaranteed schedule.
Almeida Roofing is a certified and professional roofing company in the Phoenix, Arizona area that has Maintenance Plan options for your office, store, or restaurant. We offer plans that fit your needs and the roofs needs. Our roofing contractors have the skills and tools to ensure your roof keeps you, your employees, and your customers covered. For more information, don’t hesitate to call our office!